.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chuck's Occasional Rants (now banned in 15 countries)

This is where I rant about my life, the way things are going, the state of the nation, or anything else that catches my attention. These entries reflect my opinion on a given subject. That opinion may be viewed as anything from informed to insane, but nonetheless it is mine. If you disagree with me, remember no one is forcing you to read this blog. As to the blog name, according to sources, the content of this blog most likely violates certain banned speech laws in 15 countries.

Name:
Location: Parts Unknown, Pennsylvania, United States

I am male, 41, heterosexual, caucasian, and still living (to the best of my knowledge). I won't mention my political views as I am sure that you will figure them out from the entires in this blog (unless you are a Tea Party member in which case you are probably too uneducated and downright stupid to figure it out.)

Monday, June 20, 2005

Goodbye Google AdSense

Well, the 72 hours have passed and Google AdSense has not restored my ads to normal (as opposed to the Public Service Ads). Oh well, their loss, not mine. I may not have the most successful blog in the world, but I do not deserve to be dicked with. I merely tried to increase my earnings and they decided to stick me with the PSAs. Well, you will no longer see ANY Google shit on this blog. So goodbye and good riddance to Google AdSense!
I am Chuck and this has been my (albeit) brief rant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home