.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chuck's Occasional Rants (now banned in 15 countries)

This is where I rant about my life, the way things are going, the state of the nation, or anything else that catches my attention. These entries reflect my opinion on a given subject. That opinion may be viewed as anything from informed to insane, but nonetheless it is mine. If you disagree with me, remember no one is forcing you to read this blog. As to the blog name, according to sources, the content of this blog most likely violates certain banned speech laws in 15 countries.

Name:
Location: Parts Unknown, Pennsylvania, United States

I am male, 41, heterosexual, caucasian, and still living (to the best of my knowledge). I won't mention my political views as I am sure that you will figure them out from the entires in this blog (unless you are a Tea Party member in which case you are probably too uneducated and downright stupid to figure it out.)

Monday, February 21, 2005

What Categories Do You Fit Into?

Hello again friends, neighbors, and others. I hope everyone out there in cyberspace is fine.
Today's topic is...the videogames you play. I am not referring to any specific game, rather I am talking about the type of videogame (first person shooter, rpg, strategy, etc.)
I happen to frequent a site dedicated to my favorite videogame. The site is called the "Civilization Fanatics Center" and is dedicated to the game Sid Meier's Civilization in all of its versions (Civ, Civ2, Civ3, Civ3-Play The World, and Civ3-Conquests). Recently the site posted a link to an article run in the Seattle Post-Intelligencer entitled "What do the video games you play say about your personality?" The article, written by Scott Taves, reports that the type of videogame you play can tell you what type of personality you have. Personally, I believe that this is pure bs. You can read the article by clicking on the title (above) and make up your own mind. In his defense, the author does state that the article is written tongue-in-cheek. So have a little fun and anylyze yourself (or someone you know) and see which of the categories you fall into. Just so you know, I fall into all of the categories (based on the games I've played). Arrrrgggggghhhhhhh, therapy take me away!!
I am Chuck and this has been a test of the rant system. (Had this been an actual rant, you'd have been told to duck and cover. I now return you to your actual life.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home