.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chuck's Occasional Rants (now banned in 15 countries)

This is where I rant about my life, the way things are going, the state of the nation, or anything else that catches my attention. These entries reflect my opinion on a given subject. That opinion may be viewed as anything from informed to insane, but nonetheless it is mine. If you disagree with me, remember no one is forcing you to read this blog. As to the blog name, according to sources, the content of this blog most likely violates certain banned speech laws in 15 countries.

Name:
Location: Parts Unknown, Pennsylvania, United States

I am male, 41, heterosexual, caucasian, and still living (to the best of my knowledge). I won't mention my political views as I am sure that you will figure them out from the entires in this blog (unless you are a Tea Party member in which case you are probably too uneducated and downright stupid to figure it out.)

Friday, December 24, 2004

'Tis The Season

Hello again and welcome back to "I'm Waiting For Pitt To Kick The Shit Out Of Utah In The Fiesta Bowl" Theater.
This is a brief entry.
I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Holiday. So, Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Happy Kwanzaa, and/or Happy Whatever-Holiday-You-Happen-To-Be-Celebrating. The last entry isn't to say that I don't care about your holiday, it is to say that I probably am not as informed about it as I should be. Sorry about that, but contrary to popular belief, I don't know everything (just most of it).
Also, no matter what holiday you happen to be celebrating, DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE. If you do, I'm not going to come and scrape your ass off the road after your accident! Also, if you do, and I am in an accident with you, if you are not hurt in the accident, you will be afterward (I will guarantee that)!!!
So, Happy Holidays everyone!
Whoops, almost forgot, Happy New Year!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just wanted to wish you a merry christmas as well. i hope your holidays are filled with fun and that Pitt wins that game. and for the sake of that poor coach, i hope he does well also. hugs and kisses and again, merry christmas chuck.

4:34 PM, December 24, 2004  
Blogger Chuck said...

Anonymous,
Thanks for the comment. You have the honor of being the FIRST reader of this blog to (publicly) comment on one of my posts. (C'mon all of you other readers, post a comment [good or bad], or do you have no opinion?!!?)
I hope your holiday is happy and safe also.
One thing however, you posted anonymously. If you want me to know who you are, you have to include your name. I have an idea who posted the comment. So send me your name and let's see if I am right. (BTW, if I am correct, you've been mentioned in this blog before. Yes? Which makes you first initial either "R" or "K".)

3:53 AM, December 25, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home