.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chuck's Occasional Rants (now banned in 15 countries)

This is where I rant about my life, the way things are going, the state of the nation, or anything else that catches my attention. These entries reflect my opinion on a given subject. That opinion may be viewed as anything from informed to insane, but nonetheless it is mine. If you disagree with me, remember no one is forcing you to read this blog. As to the blog name, according to sources, the content of this blog most likely violates certain banned speech laws in 15 countries.

Name:
Location: Parts Unknown, Pennsylvania, United States

I am male, 41, heterosexual, caucasian, and still living (to the best of my knowledge). I won't mention my political views as I am sure that you will figure them out from the entires in this blog (unless you are a Tea Party member in which case you are probably too uneducated and downright stupid to figure it out.)

Thursday, November 04, 2004

My First Entry (oh boy)

Howdy and welcome to my first attempt at blogging.
Since this is the first post, perhaps I should tell everyone (who doesn't know me) a little about myself.
Name: Chuck (I also have a surname [that's a last name for you Bush voters], but I'm not telling you what it is.)
Age: 35 (Which isn't too old considering it would be 245 in dog years!)
Sex: Male (Have me banned now you family values freaks! I mentioned sex!)
Location: Somewhere in Pennsylvania (Iknow where, I'm just not telling.)
Education: Almost college graduate (I quit about one to one and a half semesters short of graduating. Long story, don't ask. And, no, jail was not involved.)
Marital Status: Single, never married. However, I have a girlfriend whose name is Kim. (For you Bush voters, a girlfriend is someone who you are dating and who is NOT related to you.)
Hobbies
: Reading, History (my former major), amateur astronomy, watching MST3K, playing with my computer (especially the game Civilization 3 and all of its add-ons [PTW, and Conquests]).
Political Views: I am a liberal leaning Moderate Republican (but this shall change shortly as I no longer share the intolerant, racist, homophobic, bible-thumping/cramming-religion-down-your throat-is-ok-but-only-if-it-is-our-religion, shut up-conform-and-be-a-good-little-prole, Constitution-ignoring views of my soon-to-be-former party.) I shall soon be a liberal leaning Moderate Independent.
If you want to know anything else about me, you may ask me. I may not answer your question, especially if I consider it to be too intrusive, but you can always ask.
Well, that's about it for my first blog entry.
I'm Chuck and I approved this message.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home