.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chuck's Occasional Rants (now banned in 15 countries)

This is where I rant about my life, the way things are going, the state of the nation, or anything else that catches my attention. These entries reflect my opinion on a given subject. That opinion may be viewed as anything from informed to insane, but nonetheless it is mine. If you disagree with me, remember no one is forcing you to read this blog. As to the blog name, according to sources, the content of this blog most likely violates certain banned speech laws in 15 countries.

Name:
Location: Parts Unknown, Pennsylvania, United States

I am male, 41, heterosexual, caucasian, and still living (to the best of my knowledge). I won't mention my political views as I am sure that you will figure them out from the entires in this blog (unless you are a Tea Party member in which case you are probably too uneducated and downright stupid to figure it out.)

Thursday, November 04, 2004

The Rules

These are the rules for this blog. These rule pertain to any replies you, the reader of my blog, might post. Posting a reply constitutes an acceptance of these rules whether you have read them or not. If you do not follow these rules, your reply will be deleted. If you don't like these rules, get your own blog and then you can make the rules, otherwise don't post.

RULES:
1. No hate mail. I don't mind criticism, but try to make it both well thought out and constructive.
2. No spam. I have been working with computers on one level or another for the last twenty years. If you spam me, I will find you. Once I find you, I will force you to watch Andy Worhol's "Sleep" until you die of boredom! (Not to mention that an instant email will be sent to "Abuse@" your ISP.)
3. What I say is my opinion. If you have a comment on it, fine. But do not threaten me with lawsuits, cease and desist notices, etc. Most people who post these are wanna-be lawyers who will very quickly be told where to go and what to do once they get there.
4. Do not assume that I like you just because I let you post comments on my opinions. Never confuse tolerance for affection.
5. There is no rule 5.
6. If you are offended by anything I say, tough. Do not post to say something like "He said 'shit' in his last posting, how terrible!"
7. See rule 5.
8. If I make a typo and you spot it and post a comment saying "you made a typo" (or similar), great! I can use all the help I can get somedays. However, please read the previous comments to make sure that someone else has not posted the same notification. Letting me know about it is fine, but I don't need to be let know about it 23 times.
9. This space is reserved for a future rule should the need arise.
10. See rule 9.

Well, that is about all of the rules. I'm not too strict (unless you piss me off), so most of these probably won't be enforced (or at least I will let you slide with only a warning).
Until I post again, remember, I am Chuck and I approved this message.