.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chuck's Occasional Rants (now banned in 15 countries)

This is where I rant about my life, the way things are going, the state of the nation, or anything else that catches my attention. These entries reflect my opinion on a given subject. That opinion may be viewed as anything from informed to insane, but nonetheless it is mine. If you disagree with me, remember no one is forcing you to read this blog. As to the blog name, according to sources, the content of this blog most likely violates certain banned speech laws in 15 countries.

Name:
Location: Parts Unknown, Pennsylvania, United States

I am male, 41, heterosexual, caucasian, and still living (to the best of my knowledge). I won't mention my political views as I am sure that you will figure them out from the entires in this blog (unless you are a Tea Party member in which case you are probably too uneducated and downright stupid to figure it out.)

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Just A Blurb and A Request.

Hello again.
First, sorry about the post about Feedster. I am trying to get a little publicity and I had to blog the link so that I could "claim ownership" of my blog on Feedster's service. I don't know how long I have to leave it there, so I will probably play around with it in a week or so.
Now for the request. I did some checking with some blog listing services and found that there are several blog listed as being Person X's "Occasional Rants" (guess I am not too original, eh?). Therefore, in an effort to stand out from the crowd, I am asking you, my readers, to submit suggestions for a new title for this blog. Please post your suggestions in the "comments" part of this post. I will give you proper credit for suggesting the name (if yours is the one I choose) in the description of the page (the blurb that says that these are my opinions, etc. located at the top of the page) I am looking for something original and creative, but not nonsensical. For example, "Chuck's Raving Lunacies" would be ok, but "Sharpie Can Buttfloss" would not as it makes no sense. The best title I can think of is "Chucking It All To Smoke Lobstercigs," which shows my penchant for wordplays and relates to my name and URL. So if you can do better, please do and please submit your suggestion. If you want credit, leave your name (first, last, nickname, whatever you feel comfortable with) or your initals. To leave a comment, just click on the "comments" link at the bottom of this post. You can submit the comment anonymously, but if you want credit for your suggestion, leave your name or initials in the body of the comment.
This is Chuck, and I thank you for your support (Hope I don't get sued by Bartles and Jaymes!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home