.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chuck's Occasional Rants (now banned in 15 countries)

This is where I rant about my life, the way things are going, the state of the nation, or anything else that catches my attention. These entries reflect my opinion on a given subject. That opinion may be viewed as anything from informed to insane, but nonetheless it is mine. If you disagree with me, remember no one is forcing you to read this blog. As to the blog name, according to sources, the content of this blog most likely violates certain banned speech laws in 15 countries.

Name:
Location: Parts Unknown, Pennsylvania, United States

I am male, 41, heterosexual, caucasian, and still living (to the best of my knowledge). I won't mention my political views as I am sure that you will figure them out from the entires in this blog (unless you are a Tea Party member in which case you are probably too uneducated and downright stupid to figure it out.)

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Loyal Readers Take Note.

Hello again readers, I hope everyone is in good health.
The title of this post isn't a warning or anything like that. It is a notice to my readers that my posts (which have been rather sparse in number) may decrease of the next couple of weeks.
It would seem that I recently got a new job. The job, which is set to begin on 5 June, will involve a great deal of training on my part. In other words, I will be attending a great number of training sessions and probably will not have time to post much. The job will also require me to relocate, so I may not have an Internet connection for a few days/weeks.
Do not fret, dear reader, this blog is NOT going away. Once the training and relocation period is complete, I plan on resuming my postings. The period should last no longer than a month or so (hopefully). I ask that my readers bear with me during this period. I also apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.
As a side note, the job I am getting had to do a background check on me to determine if I was a criminal or a nut. Both checks came back clean. I don't know which is more odd, the fact that I am not wanted by the government yet or the fact that someone actually considers me to be sane!! Oh well, in the words of Robbie Nevil, "C'est la vie, that's just the way it goes."
I am Chuck and where else are you going to find a Robbie Nevil reference on a political blog?!!?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the job

3:54 AM, June 01, 2006  
Blogger Chuck said...

Thanks. It shouldn't be too difficult a job. I already know most of the stuff they want to teach me, it is pretty much just a refresher of sorts. The problem is that it still takes time. Oh well.
Thanks again. Take care.
--Chuck

4:15 AM, June 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home