.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chuck's Occasional Rants (now banned in 15 countries)

This is where I rant about my life, the way things are going, the state of the nation, or anything else that catches my attention. These entries reflect my opinion on a given subject. That opinion may be viewed as anything from informed to insane, but nonetheless it is mine. If you disagree with me, remember no one is forcing you to read this blog. As to the blog name, according to sources, the content of this blog most likely violates certain banned speech laws in 15 countries.

Name:
Location: Parts Unknown, Pennsylvania, United States

I am male, 41, heterosexual, caucasian, and still living (to the best of my knowledge). I won't mention my political views as I am sure that you will figure them out from the entires in this blog (unless you are a Tea Party member in which case you are probably too uneducated and downright stupid to figure it out.)

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

A Personal Congratulatory Note

Hello again readers, I hope everyone is doing well.
Today's post is neither political nor of great public interest. Rather it is a personal note to a good friend of mine who shall remain nameless to protect her and her fiance's privacy.
It would seem that a certain friend of mine and her fiance decided to have a baby. The decision was made about 9 months or so ago. The kid is their first and as such a bit overdue, meaning she hasn't had it yet. If it is any consolation to her, remember that airlines don't arrive on time, and kids are a bit more complicated than airlines!!
In any case, I wanted to offer them both public (and slightly premature) congratulations on the birth of their child. I hope everything goes well and that the child has the usual ten and ten combo. I hope this is something wonderful to remember for the rest of your lives!
So...*raising a Mt. Dew (I don't drink alcohol)*...here is to R.S. and J.S. and their new baby, may you only ever have joy, good luck and happiness in your lives!
I am Chuck and this has been a personal note.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home