.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chuck's Occasional Rants (now banned in 15 countries)

This is where I rant about my life, the way things are going, the state of the nation, or anything else that catches my attention. These entries reflect my opinion on a given subject. That opinion may be viewed as anything from informed to insane, but nonetheless it is mine. If you disagree with me, remember no one is forcing you to read this blog. As to the blog name, according to sources, the content of this blog most likely violates certain banned speech laws in 15 countries.

Name:
Location: Parts Unknown, Pennsylvania, United States

I am male, 41, heterosexual, caucasian, and still living (to the best of my knowledge). I won't mention my political views as I am sure that you will figure them out from the entires in this blog (unless you are a Tea Party member in which case you are probably too uneducated and downright stupid to figure it out.)

Saturday, November 26, 2005

The Title Change...

Hello again loyal readers. I hope everyone is well and had a good Thanksgiving (at least those of you in the US).
As you may have noticed the title of the blog has been changed slightly from "Chuck's Occasional Rants" to "Chuck's Occasional Rants (now banned in 15 countries)". The reason for this is that due to the content of this blog it doesn't meet the standard of acceptability in 15 different countries on the world. The countries ban certain websites according to their own rules however idiotic those rules may be. Because my blog talks about politics, foreign affairs, freedom, and political dissent, I have violated the Internet rules for 15 different countries. The countries are (in alphabetical order): Belarus, Burma (Myanmar), China (Communist version), Cuba, Iran, Libya, The Maldives, Nepal, North Korea, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and Vietnam.
Most of these countries come as no surprise. In fact, the only surprise on the list is North Korea. I didn't even know that that backward-assed country even had computers, let alone the Internet. Hmm, guess you learn something new everyday. As I said, I am not surprised by the list. Of the 15, 12 are dictatorships (all but Libya, Saudi Arabia, and Syria), and the remaining three are the home of terrorist regimes. So as I said no surprise here. Oh well, what does one do when confronted by a group of nations run by degenarates with small penises and low IQs that make up the world's collective rectum? (There, that ought to really get me banned!)
As always, I am Chuck and to the countries that don't like what I say, kiss my big white ass!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home