.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chuck's Occasional Rants (now banned in 15 countries)

This is where I rant about my life, the way things are going, the state of the nation, or anything else that catches my attention. These entries reflect my opinion on a given subject. That opinion may be viewed as anything from informed to insane, but nonetheless it is mine. If you disagree with me, remember no one is forcing you to read this blog. As to the blog name, according to sources, the content of this blog most likely violates certain banned speech laws in 15 countries.

Name:
Location: Parts Unknown, Pennsylvania, United States

I am male, 41, heterosexual, caucasian, and still living (to the best of my knowledge). I won't mention my political views as I am sure that you will figure them out from the entires in this blog (unless you are a Tea Party member in which case you are probably too uneducated and downright stupid to figure it out.)

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays

Hello again loyal readers. I hope everyone is well.
Well, there are officially NO shopping days left until Christmas (unless , of course, you are Eastern Orthodox, in which case there are roughly 12 or 13 shopping days left. The reason for this is complicated and I won't explain it here).
So, I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Happy Holidays, or Happy "Whatever-You-Care-To-Celebrate".
I hope everyone gets what they want.
Here are a few personal Christmas wishes for people I know (minus the names):
For My Friends: I hope you get everything that you want and the batteries to go with it.
For My Girlfriend: Love, Happiness, and a bright, shiny, new pony (and all the stuff to go with it). (She REALLY wants a pony!) I suggest you name the pony...Norman.
For My Relatives: A day free from turmoil, family disputes, strife, and cooking.
For My Country: A day without anyone getting killed (anywhere).
For the World: At least one day where we all just stop and get along (or at least don't irritate one another)
And yes, I even hope George W Bush has a merry and happy Christmas (although I hope he gets coal in his stocking...along with an indictment on wiretapping charges).
So, from me to all of my readers and their families, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and remember not to drink and drive.
I am Chuck, and this has been anything but a rant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home